TERMS & CONDITIONS
“PRAISE TRY ME FREE” PROMOTION - WOOLWORTHS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to claim and the Repayment (as defined below) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The Promoter is Quality Bakers Australia Pty Limited (ABN 45 004 205 449) of L4, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060, telephone +61 2 8899 7000.
3. Claims are open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion commences for purchases in Woolworths supermarkets on 30/09/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 27/10/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase any one (1) of the following Praise products (each an “Eligible Product”) from a Participating Store (as defined below) during the Promotional Period and retain purchase receipt for the transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”):
- Praise Lime & Herb Dressing 250ml
- Praise Mango & Chilli Dressing 250ml
- Praise Creamy Pepper Dressing 250ml
- Praise Smokey BBQ Mayo 250ml
- Praise Beetroot Style Mayo 250ml
- Praise Chilli Jam Mayo 250ml
- Praise Chicken Salt Mayo 250ml
- Praise Vegan Mayo 360g
- Praise Vegan Aioli 250ml
- Praise Mexican Dressing 330ml
- Praise Japanese Dressing 330ml
7. A participating store is any Woolworths supermarket in Australia that sells any Eligible Product and is taking part in the promotion by clearly displaying promotional materials featuring this promotion (each a “Participating Store”).
8. To claim the Repayment, individuals must visit www.praise.com.au/promotions, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details including their full name, email address, and bank account details (for the Repayment – if applicable), upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction, confirm how they wish to receive the Repayment (either EFT to the bank account details submitted or PayPal) and submit the fully completed online claim form during the Promotional Period. Fully completed online claim forms must be received by 11:59pm AEDST on 10/11/2020. Any Claim forms received after the relevant claim close date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
9. Only one (1) claim is permitted per household during the promotion.
10. Claimants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant's claim and forfeiture of any right to a Repayment. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that a Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claiming.
11. Every valid claim received will be awarded their ‘cash back’ for the Praise product purchased, for the amount specified on the purchase receipt submitted (up to a maximum value of AU$5.00) (“Repayment”).
12. The Repayment will be made in the form of a direct bank deposit or via PayPal. Claims will be validated within one (1) business day. Payment of the Repayment will be made within seven (7) days of the claim being validated. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided on the claim form are correct. Claimants are responsible for providing full and accurate bank account or PayPal details. The Promoter will not be responsible for PayPal or a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
13. Successful claimants will be notified by email.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Repayments are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
19. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the Repayment at / by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Repayment will be forfeited
20. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted on behalf of that claimant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or Repayment claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a Repayment.